Tibetan mantras are less famous than Indian. People are heard mainly on the miraculous properties of Eastern Tibetan medicine, but a few people know about traditional mantras of this ancient culture. Ensure this injustice and tell about Tibetan mantras all.
A bit of history
Tibet culture researchers believe that the first texts of the mantras appeared about eight thousand years ago. Most likely, Tibetan medicine arose in the Stone Age, so she is one of the most ancient.
Each doctor, a doctor, the zagar made a contribution to medicine Tibet. Therefore, over the centuries, it was possible to form unique health recipes and formulate the sacred texts of mantras ideally suitable people.
Find out what awaits you today – a horoscope for today for all zodiac signs
By numerous subscribers requests, we have prepared an accurate horoscope application for a mobile phone. Forecasts will come for your zodiac sign every morning – it is impossible to miss!
Download free: Horoscope for every day 2020 (Available on Android)
The most important part of the development of medicine in Tibet was considered to study the properties of the gifts of nature – plants, stones, animals. Absolutely all medicines have natural origins.
And the Tibetan monks not only enjoyed the fruits of the labor of the drug, but also learned themselves and the world, practicing the singing of Mantra. Drugs helped to reveal intuition, strengthening the action of sacred texts.
Everything that concerns Tibetan culture and medicine is based on five main whales. It is believed that all the processes occurring in the world manages the energy of five elements – water, land, air, fire and space. And the three main substances are bile, mucus, wind, which is in every living creature. The more equilibrium between them, the stronger the health.
Therefore, first of all, Lekari is taught to establish food, lead a healthy lifestyle, and then pay attention to the health of the mental and practicing the singing mantras.
How to listen to the mantras of Tibetan monks?
If you are a novice, start with listening to the ancient eastern mantras. Regular listening of sacred texts will help you to learn and remember the correct pronunciation, catch all the subtleties. Try to hear all vibrations and echoes – every detail is important, even seemingly shallow and insignificant.
Methods of knowledge of the ancient prayers many – you can Tibetan mantras listen online for free by choosing the strongest texts. Or write to the recorder, and then compare your own pronunciation with the right one.
It is like learning a new language when you listen to the pronunciation of the speaker, and then try to repeat. To remember all the shades of sound, listen to the audio extremely carefully. Abstract from emotions, disable noise and phone sources.
Rules and recommendations
So that Tibetan mantras rendered the desired effect, it is important to adhere to some rules.
They are as follows:
- Practice listening or reading Tibetan mantras should no less than half an hour. This will help to achieve complete healing, over time to completely clean consciousness, feel feelings of calm, peace, harmony.
- Do not read the mantras in an excited, emotionally restless state. You must only focus on the mantra, calm, completely relaxed. Release all thoughts, breathe deeply and only then proceed to meditation.
- The number of repetitions of each mantra should be a multiple three. This rule must be observed strictly.
- If you cannot allocate full half an hour a day at once on spiritual practices, scatter a half-hour ritual for several five minutes. As soon as I turned out to be another at work – start another five-minute one. This practice will teach you to switch from diametrically opposing emotional states, instantly move from the state of complete relaxation to the maximum concentration.
- Watch out for breathing – breaths and exhalations should be relaxed, natural. Before practice, it is advisable to make an “amplifier” – deeply breathe 3-4 times and powerfully exhale.
- There is an opinion among Tibetan monks that a complete healing man gives mantra, read at least one hundred thousand times. If you get to practice for so long, together with full health, you will acquire and the ability to sign, you can become a healer.
- Do not attempt to master all the mantras immediately – choose some one and read it daily. It may be prayers of the Buddha or Vajrasattva, the texts of “five Dakin” or appeal to the father of Tibetan medicine.
- The most men’s mantra is “five Dakin”, the female itself – any of the remaining three.
- Try to learn how to repeat the mantra 108 times in a row. This is a magic number in Tibetan culture, which repeatedly strengthens the healing force of the sacred text.
Watch the video about the main mantra of Tibet:
Sooner or later you will achieve this level of practice of reading mantras, which can repeat them about yourself without saying aloud. But do not try to do it immediately: first – listening and watching the video, then aware of reading (singing), and only after the development of these two stages – the singing of the mantra about himself, “internal voice.”
It is very important: if you want mantras to have the effect you need and gave healing, you must sincerely and unconditionally believe in the virtue of these sacred ancient texts. If there are doubts or you want to read the mantras for the sake of entertainment, leave this idea, it will not bring anything good.
And do not forget about the four stages of healing, without complying with mantra will be useless:
- Proper nutrition and post. This is a fairly strict, ascetic diet.
- Healthy lifestyle. It lies not only in compliance with the heads for the health of the physical body. But it is also necessary to change your behavior, get rid of negative thoughts, not to make bad deeds.
- The use of medicinal herbs in the form of solutions and decoctions.
- Treatment of the disease with the help of medicines appointed by the doctor.
And reading mantras is the final stage, the engine that launches the entire healing mechanism as a whole.