AccuBattery protects battery health, displays battery usage information, and measures battery capacity (mAh) based on science. Batteries have a limited lifespan. Every time you charge your device, it wears out the battery, lowering its total capacity. Scientific research shows that battery lifespan can be extended up to 200%, when you charge your device to only 80%.
Use our charge alarm to prolong your battery lifespan. Discover how much battery wear was endured during your charge session. AccuBattery measures the actual battery usage using information from the battery charge controller. Battery usage per app is determined by combining these measurements with information on which app is in the foreground.
Android calculates battery usage using pre-baked profiles that device manufacturers provide, like how much power the CPU uses. In practice however, these numbers tend to be highly inaccurate. Monitor how much battery your device is using. Know how long you can use your device when it’s active or in standby mode. Find out how much power each app uses.
Check how often your device gets woken up from deep sleep. Use AccuBattery to find the fastest charger and USB cable for your device. Measure the charging current (in mA) to find out. Check how fast your device is charging when the screen is on or off. Know how long it takes to charge your phone and when it’s finished.
- Measure real battery capacity (in mAh).
- Use the charge alarm to prolong battery lifespan.
- See how much wear your battery sustains with each charge session.
- Look up the discharge speed and battery consumption per app.
- Remaining charge time – know how long it takes before your battery is charged.
- Remaining use time – know when you will run out of battery.
- Screen on or screen off estimations.
- Check the percentage of deep sleep, when the device is in standby mode.
- Ongoing notification for real time battery statistics at a glance.